Tax Forms and Assistance
A small selection of Federal Tax forms are available at the Main Library. Some schedules and forms may be printed as needed at the Reference Desk or photocopied at 10 cents per page,
Some forms must be requested by mail from the IRS. Visit the IRS website for more information and to find printable forms and instructions.
Tax Forms Available at the Library
We have not received any forms or instruction books from the IRS.
Tax Assistance by Appointment
The AARP Foundation provides free income tax assistance by appointment only at the Everett Public Library on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between the hours of 10 and 3.
Call the Library Reference Desk to set up a 1 hour appointment at 425-257-8000.
- Do you have taxes that need to be filed form previous years?
- AARP volunteers will help with filing taxes from 2015 to present.
- Looking for help on a different day of the week or time?
- Use the AARP Tax-Aide Site Locator to find another location.
- Have questions about the AARP tax aide service or eligibility?
- Call AARP customer service at 888-687-2277.
Essential Documents for Your Appointment
For a complete list of documents, please visit aarpfoundation.org/taxaide
- Picture ID for the taxpayer(s) on the return
- Social Security cards or ITIN documentation for all listed on the return
- Copy of last year's return
- Income documents (such as W2, SSA, 1099 forms, self-employment income, or any other relevant documents
- Brokerage statements (sale of stocks or bonds)
- Mortgage interest, medical, dental, charitable donations, business or property taxes
- Records of federal and state taxes paid
- Educational expenses (form 1098-T and expense receipts)
- Bank check for direct deposit of refund or debit of balance due
- Healthcare forms (1095 A, B, or C, as well as marketplace exemption letters)