- Mandala Rocks Try Mandala rock painting with Dr. Rinkle Shah. The 90 minute virtual workshop is on Wednesday, 8/4/21 at 2:30 PM, and is geared towards ages 10 to 18. All kits have been reserved. Sign-up to be added to the wait list for a kit here. More on this program in our calendar of events.
- Make Homemade Crackers with Camela Zarcone- Who doesn't love graham crackers and goldfish crackers! Learn how to make these seriously delicious snacks with Camela Zarcone during our virtual workshop on 8/11/21 at 2 PM. Sign-up for a kit that includes a tiny fish cookie cutter and a 3" square cookie cutter here. Learn more about this program in our calendar.
- Cooking with Cam: How to Make Profiteroles (Virtual) 8/31/21 @ 6PM. In this class for adults, you’ll learn how to make the classic French pastry dough pate a choux and pipe it into mini cream puffs that serve as the base of this over-the-top dessert. Sign up for a kit, Sign up for the program. Learn more about the program in our calendar. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Take and Make Kits - no signup required
These kits are available for curbside pickup. When you arrive at the library, call the number on the sign and ask for the kit(s) you want.
- Preschool Craft Kits - July kits are now available! - A new DIY craft each month with materials for young children to develop fine motor skills and creativity.
- Craft Tool Kit - Includes basic supplies for crafting at home: glue sticks, pencils, scissors, crayons, etc. For ages 3 and up.
- Water Conservation Kits- (partnership with City of Everett Public Works). Indoor and outdoor water conservation kits, include items like low flow shower heads, moisture meters, aerators and low flow nozzles plus kid's activities.