Books for Adults
We have put together books for you based on our most popular topics.
Once you’ve chosen a “Books for You” category that interests you, fill out this form or give us a call at 425-257-8000.
We’ll place some books on hold for you!
(It may take 3-5 days to fulfill the request).
Books for Kids and Teens
We can help you find books (and music, movies, and more) for your kids and teens too!
Simply fill out this form to let us know what your kid or teen would like, and we’ll handpick items we think they’ll love. You can also call us at 425-257-8000 to speak to a librarian. (It may take 3-5 days to fulfill the request).
For more reading suggestions for kids and teens, visit our What to Read Next page.
Books for You Categories
If you liked:
If you like:
If you’re interested in:
- Alternate Histories
- Amateur Sleuths
- Asian American Fiction
- Asian American Non-fiction
- Best Sellers from Around the World
- The Black American Experience in Fiction
- Books set in the Pacific Northwest
- Culinary Mysteries
- Debut Fiction
- Diverse Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Everett History 101
- Heartwarming Reads
- Inspirational Fiction
- The Latinx Experience
- LGBTQ Fiction
- Native American Fiction
- Pandemic Apocalypse Fiction
- Science Books for Curious Minds
- Short (but not so sweet) Stories
- Small Press Fiction Sampler
- True Crime
- What They Didn’t Teach in History Class