The Everett Public Library is a passport acceptance facility. Passport service hours are limited, and available by appointment only.
To make an appointment call 425-257-8000 during library business hours. Passport appointments may be scheduled for the current month or the next calendar month.
You must bring all necessary documentation and payments to your appointment. Incomplete application packets cannot be accepted. If you arrive unprepared, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
Required Documentation for Adults (18+)
- Completed, unsigned application Form DS-11 (PDF). The form must be completed in black ink or typed. You will sign the form during your appointment.
- Passport photo. Must be 2"x2" and meet all U.S. Department of State requirements. Photo service available during your appointment for an additional $15 per person.
- Proof of citizenship, one of the following:
Certified U.S. birth certificate
Previous U.S. passport
Certificate of Citizenship
Consular Report of Birth Abroad
4. Proof of identity: one of the following:
Valid driver license, issued more than one year ago (if issued in the last year, bring secondary photo ID)
Current military ID
Current US ID
Previous U.S. passport
Certificate of citizenship
Required Documentation for Minors (0-17)
Applicants under the age of 16:
Must be accompanied by both parents and bring their birth certificate and proof of identity.
Applicants age 16-17:
May appear in person with a parent, or bring a signed statement from a parent and a photocopy of the parent's ID.
1. Passport application fee: A separate check or money order for each application, payable to U.S. Department of State for the correct amount. For the current passport fee schedule, visit the U.S. Department of State Passport Fees website.
2. Passport acceptance fee: $35 cash, credit card, check or money order made payable to the Everett Public Library. There is a separate acceptance fee for each application.
3. Photo fee (if applicable): $15 (tax included) for each passport photo taken in cash, credit card, check or money order made payable to Everett Public Library.
All payments to Everett Public Library may be combined in one transaction. U.S. State Department requires a separate check for each application.
Adult Renewals: Everett Public Library cannot process renewals. If you are eligible to renew using Form DS-82, access the application online.
Minor Renewals: Minors whose passports have expired do not qualify for renewal using the DS-82. They are required to apply in person with both parents and all necessary documentation.
Expedited Service: If your trip is in two weeks or less, you must apply at a U.S. Passport Agency. The nearest location for expedited service is in Seattle Call 877-487-2778 to schedule an appointment.