Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Everett Public Library is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides financial support and volunteer assistance for activities, programs, and services that make the library a better place for all its patrons. In addition to the monetary support you give, your membership tells the community that you value our library.
You may also contact the library director, Abby Cooley, at 425-257-8022 for information about the Friends.
- April 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Main Branch
- May 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Evergreen Branch
- June 22, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Main Branch
- July 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Evergreen Branch
- August 17, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Main Branch
- September 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Evergreen Branch
- October 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Main Branch
- November 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM, Evergreen Branch
- December Meeting to be determined
Join the Friends of the Library
Membership begins at $25, but you may choose from a variety of donation levels. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. EIN 91-1609645.
How to Join
- Join online via PayPal by clicking the donate button on the right side of the page
- Print out the membership form and send it in the mail with your check
Recent Friends Projects and Activities
- Funded the story walks placed in parks throughout Everett
- Funded the Summer Reading book prizes
- Funded technology to enhance virtual library programming
- Funded outdoor learning “sidewalk” activity installations at both library branches
Contribute to a Legacy
The Friends have established a Friends of the Everett Public Library Endowment with the Community Foundation of Snohomish County for the benefit of the library’s collections and programs. Only a portion of the interest is spent, allowing the principle to grow over the years. You may donate directly to this fund through the Community Foundation.
You may also donate to the Everett Public Library Fund in Honor of Mark Nesse through the Community Foundation. The library uses the interest to support programs, services, and collections.
If you are interested in establishing an endowment, contact the Library Director or the Community Foundation for more information.
Friends of the Library Newsletter
While there is no current newsletter, you can read archived copies here: