You are here
Classes on English communication, U.S. culture, pronunciation and developmental grammar
Employment navigator services that offer career coaching (resume, interview prep and networking)
Housing - Women and children's shelter 425-740-2501, Men's shelter 425-740-2550, long term housing 425-740-2500
Jobs - Feed Hope Kitchen - professional culinary training and job placement program for homeless men and women 425-740-2500
Transportation - Orca cards and gas vouchers available through the HEN program 425-740-2500
Showering Facilities - Men: Daily from 3-4 pm; Women: Monday through Friday from 9 - 10 am
Cold Weather Shelter - Activated if temperature "feels like" 34 degrees between 12-4a.m. Call to check space availability: 425-740-2550 (Men's) and 425-740-2501 (Women's)
Job training and education, and help finding a job.
They offer FREE classes in a wide range of subjects, including English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Computers, GED preparation and Retail and Customer Service.
Citizenship Test Prep classes offered Thursdays, 5:30-8:30 PM
Coordinated Entry is a process for people to access the prevention, housing and/or other services that they need. Coordinated entry incorporates uniform screening and assessment, prioritization and program matching, and connections to mainstream services to help those seeking housing and services access appropriate programs more efficiently.
Jobs - supported employment, job training and placement
Youth - early intervention, inclusive early childhood education, teen and after-school programs
- Parenting resources and parent/toddler play groups
- After-school activities for youth
- Cooking classes, art workshops and community outings
- Family/community events and celebrations
- Support groups, advocacy, and citizenship classes for all
- Tutoring and ELL classes
- Citizenship classes, Thursdays 6-8 PM
- Job search, assistance with applications, forms, resumes and translations
- Basic needs assistance and referrals
- Assistance navigating local and federal services